One of the most prominent group for delivering outstanding services to stadiums, schools, hospitals, restaurants etc. related to catering & hospitality, the Compass Group is its offices in more than 45 countries & serves almost 5 million meals/year. The compass group is in the list of FTSE’s 100 companies.
Different career options for candidates at Compass Group
Apart from delivering needful assistance & support for the catering & hospitality area, the Compass Group also look for talented staff members to handle & serve them in operations, procurement, finance & management. The company hires for the seasonal, part time as well as short term contractual workers.
Founded in the year 1941, the company Compass Group was initially assisted to the task of giving needful assistance in terms of food & water by feeding factory-based workers in order to help them in war efforts. From that time, the company’s social responsibility & efforts remains the key aspect of their practices & ethos. The Compass group aims at becoming one of the largest company who will support candidates in achieving desired results through multiple graduate schemes, apprenticeships, & industrial placements.
The recruitment process for the Compass Group
- An Online application submission
- The telephonic interview round
- The Psychometric assessment round
- The Final round of interview
This is the standard recruitment procedure that is performed by the Compass Group for recruitment of number of candidates for different job roles at the different departments. However, the steps of recruitment may differ from one job role to other.
The Online application for submission process
With their own separate website for hiring the candidates, the Compass Group gives you an opportunity to highlight all your talent with their recruitment process. At their website you can see all the available positions. For finishing up the application process, you need to first create the personal account at their website and then you need to upload your latest or updated CV/resume to manage the applications. It is highly recommended for you to keep your resume clear, Short & relevant.
Your online application can have the following information so be ready with all the necessary details:
- Your Personal profile & contact: You need to give your personal information online and it should be precise & should sums up everything about you.
- The Educational & qualification details: The application may ask you to fulfil your educational as well as qualification information, so it is better for you to be ready with the same.
- The Work experience: Be sure to enter all the relevant responsibilities & duties that you have performed.
- Relevant Expertise: You should show to your recruiter that you have fully understood the job role you are going to apply with your tailored application.
- The Hobbies & interests: You need to define your individuality as well as how you can stand out differently from the other competitors.
- Provide References: You can include someone who has good knowledge about your life experience, expertise, skills. In case you are not employed then you can add the information about your teacher or online tutor.
The telephonic round of interview
After submitting the online application for different job roles at their website, you need to face the telephonic round of assessment, if you got notification form Compass Group about your selection or in case you have been shortlisted.
This round of assessment will include the short interview that will last for 30 minutes & here you will be facing generalise questions related to the availability & expectations of job position. The assessors will try to know little more about your past, your career in order to determine whether you are fit for the job role at Compass Group or not. You need to prepare well for this interview in a similar fashion to 1-to-1 face interview.
The Situational assessment round for Compass Group
This section of Compass Group Company’s recruitment has a lot of challenging situations to deliver to the successful candidates who have cleared previous sections completely. The scenarios given here are just similar to the one you may face during your workplace. There can be number of responses possibly to that particular situation, candidate need to select the best one that can fit into the scenario easily. Apart from that, this test can figure out how you will react to those situations. It is important for you to read the data carefully and then analyse that without any hesitation.
The Verbal reasoning section for Compass Group
The Compass Group’s verbal reasoning section provide better insight into the candidate’s ability to understand the reading comprehension, skills related to written passages and further qualities.
With the help of given information inside the passage, you are invited to give your responses in terms of ‘true’, ‘false’, ‘cannot say’. You don’t need to provide any additional information or facts here only information provided in the passage is enough.
The Final interview Round for Compass Group
This is the final round of assessment at the Compass group for different job roles. This round of interview will be particularly in-depth from the previous one. This round of assessment will be taken by the HR manager or the person from your department as per your applied job position or even from the panel of managerial team.
The interview will be the detailed with questions in terms of your past history, your work experience, qualification, reasons for the gaps in the employment & other relevant questions to figure out whether you can easily fit for the Compass Group or not.
It is highly important for you to get complete knowledge about the Company & the job position you want to apply for so that it will be easier for you to showcase your talent & how good you are for the company.
Why it is better for you to take help of Compass Group test takers?
- Best possible experience of taking tests online.
- Better care about your queries.
- Completely oriented team of experts for your tests.
- Hardcore tips & tricks.
- Better approach to follow as per your queries.
- Well prepare plans.