The L’Oreal Company is one of the most prominent leader in the category of personal care, make-up and beauty products.
Multiple career options at L’Oreal
With one of the best leaders of market in beauty industry L’Oreal is purely dedicated to serve both men & women by meeting their diverse beauty requirements. With various numbers of training programmes you can have better opportunities waiting for you with L’Oreal.
L’Oreal’s Application Process
- The Online Application
- A Psychometric Tests
- The Assessment Centre
The online application for various job roles at L’Oreal
It is the first step for you to complete it. With this step, you are requested to fill all the details pertaining to your academic history, background information, and experience if any.
A psychometric assessment round at L’Oreal
This contains following sections:
L’Oreal’s Numerical Reasoning
You have 20 minutes to solve all the 20 questions in this numerical reasoning section. Mainly consisting of different set of questions from topics like graphs, tables etc. and candidates are asked to first analyse the given data & then select the correct answer from the set of available answers. The test is useful for measuring your numerical ability & graphical analysis as per the given information. There is a time limit for this section so be quick and accurate.
L’Oreal’s Verbal Reasoning Round
Multiple paragraphs are given and you are required to fully read it & then solve it to get best possible answers correctly.
- Options can be false, true, can’t say.
- Analytical, reading comprehension, language understanding, and grammatical skills all will be figured out.
- You can improvise your speed & accuracy with take my online L’Oreal tests for me.
L’Oreal’s Assessment Centre
Two mains areas of the L’Oreal’s Assessment centre can be:
L’Oreal’s Group Exercise
- Just like a group interview but slightly differ in terms of exercises it contains.
- Candidates are going to be assessed in terms of how they can work proficiently inside the group.
- Also, how they are going to contribute something to everyone present in the group.
- Perfect balance between your opinion & others is highly noticeable.
L’Oreal’s Case Study Presentation
- Short presentation need to be given as per your job role.
- You will be given a time to prepare it fully.
- Allowed to take better prompts.
- You are requested to read, analyse and bring something in terms of your presentation.
- Public speaking skills and presenting skills will be assessed.
- Also, you will be assessed how you can perform under pressure condition.
Here is how you can take your preparation for L’Oreal to the next level:
- Easily brush up your concepts & skills with us
- Practice on multiple variety of questions
- Understanding each & every concept clearly
- We will deliver the work as per needs & requirements
- Better resolve of your issues that you are facing during the process
- Replicate the test environment
- Learn from mistakes