If you wish to work as the prison-officer which is also a pressured job role & involves taking so much responsibility about caring of inmates, caring the vulnerable individuals etc. then you need to showcase your basic numeracy-skills, personality traits as well as the behavioural aspects of yourself while expecting the position of higher level of authority.
POST test or Prison-Officer-Selection-Test
The POST test or in other words the Prison-Officer-Selection-Test, is mandatory for the aspirants who wish to work for the prison services. It is useful for figuring out the skills needed to complete the job as per the personality traits, skills & behaviours.
A Prison officer have to carry-out various numerical tasks as per the job-role applied, so here, the POST test is key factor for the assessment.
Candidates need to go through various sections of the psychometric assessments in order to highlight workplace situations & how to behave under-pressure. For the prison officer job role, both integrity as well as honesty is very important skills. Prior knowledge about the specific key skills or prison services is not necessary.
Selection process for the POST or Prison-Officer-Selection-Test
You will be invited for the POST test once you have completed the online application process with some minimum needs & initial screening process.
The POST Test is just like a remote-test which can be taken from easily from any location of your concern with better access to the PC & internet connection. You will be invited for the test via link, sent from their side via email. It takes around one hour to finish the test.
The POST test is basically divided into various stages discussed below:
POST’s situational judgement test
The Prisoner office test’s or POST test situational assessment round is one of the most challenging round to face and only good quality candidates can get through this section. This test contains a hardcore evaluation process where the candidates are requested to perform better in the same with different types of crucial components available for the assessment for designated job-roles, with varieties in total number of tests and which is again dependent upon Prisoner office’s or POST’s management team, you need to get yourself connected with the assessment process online. Different set of questions will be given and a candidate is requested to determine correct answers within the given period of time. You are required to analyze and read the situations carefully at no worries.
POST’s numerical reasoning test
Here, the total of 20-25 questions are needs to be answered with the time limit of 20 minutes for the topics like graphs, tables, percentages etc. Here you can be asked to perfectly analyse the provided data & then choose the correct answer from the list of answers. No need of any prior high level maths knowledge only school level maths will be sufficient.
POST’s games-based assessment
After successful completion of the 1st stage which contains situational assessment, game based round and numerical reasoning round, you will be heading towards 2nd stage that is a kind of new format for testing out the capabilities for your prison officer job role. Every candidate will receive login details that will be unique to them for giving access to the environment of game based assessment (taken usually on PC, laptop, tablet etc.). The whole purpose of this test is to determine your natural responses with a real time connectivity. You can take as many practice test as you can before sitting for the final round, so it is better for you to get familiar with the format & process of the this assessment with the help of take my online prison officer tests for me. Without any limit, the section takes around 30-50 minutes before progressing towards the end by passing through all 9 levels containing different scenarios.
You don’t need to find any right or wrong answer, however you will be receiving the feedback-report as per your responses that actually tells everything about your behaviour and personality.
The Assessment as well as recruitment centre
After the successful completion of the POST test, you will be heading towards next round of recruitment:-the assessment centre & recruitment-centre day. This mainly consist further testing which will be similar to POST test, but will be challenging slightly. You are requested to sit into this language & literacy section that can assess reading, writing & comprehension skills of the candidates.
You need to have better grasp of language (English preferably) & then you have to read as well as apply the written instructions as well as guidelines to file reports accurately. This is all related to the daily routine of a prison-officer.
You will be required to:
- You are requested to compare 2 texts & spotting out the errors (if any), omissions/discrepancies.
- Highlight your abilities about understanding written-rules & how you can apply them to and apply them to keep order in the prison
- Figure out the details about the scene that is contained in picture or an image present inside the prison.
- Extract or read the given text & then answer the questions in order to demonstrate your basic comprehension skills.
- You need to participate in the role plays.
- You need to pass the fitness aptitude test with medical assessment.
- Finally, candidates are requested to undertake the recorded-interview as per the job role suitable for your personality.
Five tips on getting prepared for the prison-officer tests
- Make sure to pass the physical fitness
- Revise all your basic-mathematical principles
- Find out what does it feel to be a prison officer
- Brush up all your literacy-skills
- Check-out the needs regarding the tests
Different reasons to take help of test takers on your behalf for your Prisoner Officer Test online?
- Get access to 24×7
- Safe & secured transactions
- Get access to definite help whenever you required
- Handover the test to the test takers with easy & convenient manner.
- Deliver what you need with latest pattern as per the questions for desired practice.
- Easy preparation services
- Easily preparations for the desired company’s test online.
- Varieties in terms of preparations with dedicated test materials